2share
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
2share

Music, Rap, Hip-Hop, Battle

Вы не подключены. Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

brides - Well here goes nothing..

На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Перейти вниз  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 2]

1brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Empty brides - Well here goes nothing.. Сб 23 Июл - 7:26

Launcest

Гость

Toowoomba online dating - I only look innocent My name is Gwendolyn FORTUNE
brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Sydney1 brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Sydney2 brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Sydney3 brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Sydney4
i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Hervey Bay free online dating Free dating sites Geraldton online dating Lismore online dating Ballarat free online dating I enjoy tennis, hanging out with friends, reading, and travel to newa countries. I care about the world I live in and do my bets to interact with others in a fair and friendly manner. I'm not looking for casual daters and one-night stands, but also not looking to get married tomorrow. I like to draw and write, i love to camp, party and sex. My long-term goal is to get money. I love trying new things thatse why i'm on here. I love rap music. I really want to have a threesome. looking for someone to have some fun with. couples are good. Looking for someone to have some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a gurlfriend who would love to watch or join in. Looking to keep my options open for casual hookupps. Not really sure why I am on this....just poking around and poking, and poking.Um....wanted to see what the selection of people are like since I have not heard many positives abouty this site. I'm a young college chick with one thing on her mind. Thought I'd give this site a try and see if I can find someone like me who wants just a casual thing. Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. I am in a relationship, but can't bring myself to tell him about my fetish. I want to find someone i can discreetly hook up with occasionally, to be tickle tortured. He would never know and he isn't the violent type anyway. I would be a very good lay for either a woman or a man.

Ballarat

Гость

Victoria dating - Get me drunk My name is Annabella KNUDSEN i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. russian women Albany online dating Lismore dating Rockingham dating Richmond-Windsor dating I'm a cute, energetic, fun loving person. I'm looking for someone to hook up with for some fun. I am open to anything just want to get out and live and have some fun. if that sounds good then hit me up for more. Hi im looking for a one night stand for me and my friend. I have had a few 3somes and only one with a girl. But This is the last time i can PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR so im trying to find someone that is interested. Dont want drama just simple pleasure game ya know? im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who chetaed on me. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I am smooth, soft, and feminine. I am a total girly girl and I love big men. I am very submissive, coy, and demure. I love shopping for shoes and getting dressed up for sex, what girl doesn't! You know that Romantic book you could pick up and read it and then just say, I wish I was that person in that book. I want that type of romance. True love. Im ready 2 start a family and if that scares u dont talk 2 me. i try to always be optimistic and have a great time doing anything, family is very important to me, my favorite past time would be just taking walks at night with my friends or that special someone, i like to talk (a lot!) i never say never and i consider myself very unique... mostly because i have so much to talk about thrrough all the life experiences i've lived through. i dont criticize people so dont criticize me.... but screw it if you do cause i never get mad!

lustHave

Гость

Albany dating - Spicing things up hopefully My name is Hadley MATIAS Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! South Australia free online dating Perth free online dating Dubbo online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Im trying this for the first time. I want to have a good time. So hit me up and we could talk about meeting up and whatever. (no joke, Im looking for guys that have kinky personalities) i'm looking to find a hot guy who is willing to fulfill my every need and desire. I've been hurt in the past , so losers are not allowed to hit me up. I'm young, fresh, bezutyiful and playful. I'm pretty much down for anything. So, if you are interested in getting to know me, hit me up. I am a beautiful, strong, and independant woman. But there is a piece missig to my puzzle. I have alot of goals if life and plan to achieve all of them and I am looking for someone with the same or similiar goals. I am very shy at first but after you get to know me I will open up. I am a young and very magnetic female that grabs attention wherever I go! I love hitting up clubs and having drinks with somebody who is fun to be around. I'm still in college and just got out of a relationship so I guess you could say I am on the rebound and in the dating scene. Nothing too serious right now. If you are a liar, or you tend to be a jerk, don't bother please. I am just oloking for some fun and we can see where it leads. Send me a pic and a lil aboit yourself and I will do the same. What a person looks like doesn't matter to me because in the end we are all people. I have to say to a certain degree looks matter but I am more into personality than anything else. I love to shop and what woman doesn't? Maybe u can buy me some lingerie and I will model it for u?? I'm an easy going girl. I get along with almost everyone I meet. I like going out, drinking, dancing and acting my age.I'm aesy to please and I love to smile. I'm not looking for anything serious, just a good time and some fun thats discreet.

lustAspe

Гость

Dubbo online dating - I am a freak in the sheets My name is Rhiannon MAST i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Bathurst dating Queensland free online dating Northern Territory online dating free dating Sunbury online dating i am a submissive female who is looking for a middle aged man to teach me a lesson. i enjoy all types of stimulation and eroticism. if you think you are strong enough to control and discipline me then i want to hear from you. your pic will gety mine. Im a cool laid back chick lookin for sex. i like music n chillin and blaze up every now and again. so if u interested n wanna know more get at me or hit me up!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE A PIC DONT WRITE ME PLEASE. i have a long tongue. which is pierced also. i love to do tricks with it. and suck on big long things. im always horny and need a fuk buddy. I'm pretty shy at first, but I come out of my shell pretty quick, and I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I love to paint and be creative. I also enjoy softabll, even though I haven't playted for a few years. I am looking for a boyfriend, not a fling. I don't really know if I'll find what i'm looking for from a dating site. As corny as it sounds I want to be swept off my feet. I don't want to jump around from one to another, I want to find someone who has their act together & can ofrer more than a convincing line of Bullsh*t for a change??!!! If nothing else some new, cool friends out of the deal! Single, looking for sexual relationship. Looking for good clean fun! But, I like to work it, work it! Move it! Get up offa that thing!

lustAdel

Гость

Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - I am very impatient My name is Felicity COREY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Port Macquarie dating Mildura free online dating Hobart free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating I'm currently in a relationship but I have needs. Sexual needs. I have been wanting a fling for a while btu I don't know how to appoach any guys and I'm kind of shy about it. If you think you qualify, then hit me up. Maybe we can meet and greet. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me. i love guys who know how to take control. my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outfside. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. hit me with a message and ill write you back. I do not mind breaking a nail or getting dirty. What happened to men being MEN?? I am not at all bitter! I am just tired of being the bread winner and the brains in the relationship so if you are a real MAN then contact me othewrise dont bother. im a pretty laid back kind of girl just looking for someone special. I work alot so having a guy to talk to would be great. I like my men to be outdoorsman cause they know how to get stuff done Wink sound fun to you? i love an intimate man. a guy that knows how to please a woman. pleas feel free to contact me through email if you believe that you are a decent gentleman who is willing to take a chance and get to know someone new =)

lustStac

Гость

local singles - Let me blow u My name is Sonia HALCOMB Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating Canada free dating singles in Northern Territory free online dating Wollongong online dating Tamworth online dating I hate doing this. people are so fake so lets get to the point. I don't need drama have enough of my own. I just want sex from time to time. If that is too much to ask for then dont bother writing me because I hate whining. I'm not much of a girly girl, but I still like it when a man can step up. I'm very attracted to a witty guy who's not nitimidated by a passionate and confident woman who takes control in bed. And for the lack of picture, I need to know character before I show my face. I live downtown and lovfe it. I am an honest female. I don't play games!. I consider myself to be intelligent and very interesting and am looking for a friend with benefits right now so hit me up. I'm looking for someone else that is stable and happy with his life. I am a caring, honest, supportive, dedicated person and am looking for someone that is the same. I want someone that can challenge me and make me laugh on a daily basis. not really a club person ..so we can alwways find a sexy way to party. My Last guy is a cheater But sh*tHappens All good..Ladies Good Luck.. Need A REAL Man! not exactly sure what im looking for, probably just a good time. :-P if it turns out to be anything more than great, but im not really expecting to find mr right on the internet. lol.

7brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Empty dating site - Dont stop baby Чт 28 Июл - 0:44

lustAdel

Гость

Mildura dating - I cannot take this anymore! My name is Jazlyn VERDIN i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. popular dating site singles in Cairns free online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating Western Australia dating singles in South Australia free online dating im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. if youre looking for the same things then write me. On our first meeting you would come to my place. We would have a few drinks and then off to the bedroom or anyroom of your choice. The rest you can use your imgination. Don't want to ruin all the fun now do I? I hate doing this. people are so fake so lets get to the point. I don't need drama have enough of my own. I just want sex from time to time. If that is too much to ask for then dont bother writing me because I hate whining. I am on here looking for a relationship. I am not into one night stands so if you are please move on. I am very loyal when it comes to me having a man. When I am in a relationship it is all about me and him. I have boundaries and expectations. not with just any guy: you must be clean, discreet, and respectful. also, this is oral only (give and take)...no full sex, no kissing. please, only serious, respectful inquiries. no dirty responses will be answered. I am a hot girl, for what I've been told. Don't get me wrong I am very down to earth. I love big dicked men so their wish is my desire in every kind of way. I am looking not only for friendship, but for a physical relationship with the right man of course.

8brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Empty asian singles - Dont stop baby Чт 28 Июл - 1:51

lustAshl

Гость

New South Wales online dating - My sex life is dull right now My name is Abbigail EMANUEL Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Newcastle online dating matchmaking Sunbury dating Free Internet Dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating hey! dont really know what to say but here geos... i like all kinds of music...nothing really in particular. i looking for a man who is honest and hardworking. anyways anymore questions just ask.... it would be cool to meet someone tol show me around and maybe hookup soon. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outside. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. i am very up front about what i wanty. my perfect idea of a first date si gettin picked up & goin to dinner then going back to his house to have hardcore sex all night long. if you wanna cut to the chase then write me. I am looking forf a nice, attractive male who is down to earth , funny , and like to have fun!!!! Not a relationship, just some fun on the side. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Will sed a pic in a reply to u. If you contact me and I'm digging you, I'll send you something about me. And to be totally blunt, I'm selective so don't send me a message telling me to ride you or suck your d-i-cc-k. I'm being honest about what I want, but I'mj not down with vulgar emails or disrespect. That said, write me... For a first date, I wouldn't mind just getting coffee and walking on the beach. Or frozen yogurt is yummy too and just talking and getting to know the other person. The movies are cool too...I am down for whatever. Topping it off with some great sex is always the best!

lustLian

Гость

Rockingham online dating - Im addicted to it My name is Lainey PATTEN i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Bunbury free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating local singles dating service singles in New South Wales free online dating I am a very out going person. I love to have fun. Goof around. Im tired of being stuck with JERKS. That is all I eevr get stuck with,and I hate t. I think im the UNLUCKY one or just feel that way but maybe my luck will change. I need a guy on the side. I don't want to ever put my relationship at risk any more than I already do to meet. If I don't think I can arrange something where I am never forced to lie to my man, I will not do it. Otherwise, I AM ALWAYS READY, so if you are still interested, please feel free to contact me! im the kinda girl that says ... it is what it is life is short..have fun.. i love hanging out with my friends drinking at the beach..the bars..i just wanna have fun ... just bored today...and just was looking for someone to chat with and we'll see how it goes .. I am looking to find a great ( MAN ) to spend some of my time with. Just looking to have a great time and make sweet memories for a while. Nothing too serious right now. A guy to hookup with that isnt too clingy. Educated, Classy, Young, Determined, Smart, Successful! Anything else you would like to know well just send me a message. I love working out, working(I guess), going out, meeting new people, traveling and trying new things. I love a guy tats laid back and into sports. I dont like this part...its hard to talk about youself. What Im looking for is a big hearted man that doesnt play games. Someone who is trustworthy and looking for the same. If you wanna know anything just ask away...

lustJacq

Гость

Cairns online dating - My ex was terrible in bed My name is Joslyn JACKMAN I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Mount Gambier dating singles in Sunbury free online dating Bathurst free online dating singles in Ballarat free online dating Free Dating Service I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of spare time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how much time you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading bcak to his place and a tiger behind closed doors. I am looking for that professional gentlemen who like to spoil, wine and dine me. Then knows how to make me feel..like a real woman should. Please me and I will please you back however u want it. this is totally serious even though it sounsd too good to be true but i want a guy to fuck me tonight...leave a picture and/or discription of yourself and we will respond...maybe even a couple times a week .a picture and a phone and or email or screen name on messenger is apprieciated and will be answered with the same. i'm a very outspoken person, i'm not afraid to tell it like it is, and i'm really easy to please. i take pleasure in the simple things. i like rock, pop, some blues and jazz, and the occasional r&b song. i want a guy that knows what he wants in life. im just trying this out, looking to meet new ppl....if you want to no more about me message me i love shopping, hanging out with my girls, fashion, ....etc...like i said if there is anything you want to know just ask. NOBODY THAT IS CLINGY THOUGH, I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! Never did this before just having fun. looking for a sexy man with a good hot body. and a sense of humor. i like to sing dance dine and just have fun. write back if interested.

lustAyla

Гость

benaughtyfree.com - Can you keep a secret? My name is Parker LARUE Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Ballarat free online dating benaught asian singles singles in New South Wales free online dating Hervey Bay online dating im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i just moved to the area from a small town. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink I like hot guys and girls.Weight is not a big concern but I do not like guys that are bums.I love the girly kind of girl.Please do not message mw if your not good in bed.I am a very honest person and I will tell you what I think about you. i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back. I am a party girl, plain and simpple. I LOVE rock music and fucking guys in bands. I am fine and I know it; don't have time for ugly people, lames, or games. I'm here to get the party started and all ya'll haters can f@$* off!!! I am a fun loving person that like to have fun.I like going to the movie,park,outsides events,and going to the clubs.I like dressy real nice and sexy at all times and Im looikng for a guy to get dressed up for so send me a message.. i like to have sex. i am a certified nymphomaniac and am not satisfied with just one. i am clean, disease free, and tied up. what more can you ask for? im hoping to find somoene on here to help me out with this need that i have.

lustHana

Гость

Adelaide dating - I want to be dominated My name is Alena NAIL I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. benaughty free Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating Melbourne online dating Sunshine Coast dating i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Although I desire a companion, I will not settle for just anyone and so if he doesn't come right, I rather not have him at all. I'm not materialistic, stuck-up or all about looks but I feel I can do bad all by myself, I don't need any help. I'm doing alright in my life and don't really want negativity aruond me. I don't do baby mama drama, ex drama or drama period so if that's you, please keep on browsing. If you're looking to capture my heart, you must be true and honest, not only to me but to yourself...My ideal guy is courageous and not in the physical sense, true blue, honest, loyal, and just all around amazing...I want the whole package and I won't settle for less. :-) Hello. I am a sexy sweet chick. I am looking for fun, educated, confident men to meet and hang out with. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for hookups but nothing serious. Contact me soon! Hi, I'm kinda new to the area and don't know much people. I'm a realply good person with a great scense of humor and have an awesome personality.I'm a honest,truatworthy,faithful,and open minded person.persuing going back to college. i'm a music and movie buff. This dating website thing is pretty much new ti me so take it easy on me guys! I am looking for a fuck buddy. I hope any guys out there who are interested, have a nice, bif package! Send me a message, and I'll send you pictures, but I know too many people who use this site, and I want to keep this little encounter a secret.

lustAlly

Гость

New South Wales free online dating - Seduce me My name is Aimee RICO i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Free dating sites Orange dating New South Wales free online dating singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Western Australia free online dating Hello I'm a chick that is not into the games. Intrested in gefting right to the point so if you are not understanding or just in to this for fun then I'm not for you. I keep it honest with you as long as you keep it honest with me. I have always been thought of as a good girl. I guess deep down I'm trying to change that. BTW I NEVER do something like this but I'm hoping to find a guy that will take advantage of that situation. I expect a man to treat me a certain way when he is with me. If you think you and I could have some fun together, feel free to send me a quick message. I really wanna know how being discreet but casual feels. About me. Well proportilned. Im not petite but not fat at all and have nice curves. If you can handle that let me know and if not, I was probably too much for you anyway (smile) just kidding! A friends with benefits type arrangement might be fine, but for now, I just want a one night hook up and we'll take it from there... so if you're down with that, send me a message. Hope to talk to you soon! so heres the deal basically ,im married and we are bored like to kick it up a notch , ,please no stds ,oooh and would like to try new things not anything real crazy ,im a fun gijrl willikng to try anything once so let me know if u are intertested. Im seeing a guy but we have an open relationship. I am looking for someone to have some fun with. Someone to help fill in a few gaps. So if you are interested, send me an email and we will talk.

lustElai

Гость

singles in Maitland free online dating - I am a squirter My name is Monique MALLORY Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Toowoomba dating Northern Territory online dating Free Online Dating Sites New South Wales online dating Queensland online dating I am just looking to see if there is anyone who I would be interested in. I like to ride motorcycles and be adventurous. I love to travel and do that often. I need someone open minded. Haven't met too many great guys yet but that's why I'm here hehe. I'm a really loud, fun-loving person, I can get crazy in bed at times. So a lot of guys are bit intimidated by my outgoingness but I'm sweet once you get to know me I promise! I love to laugh and get to know people. I guess you can say I'm kind of a freak too. Well, I can be with the right guy, but I'm not a hoe or anything. I'm just adventureous where it counts and am lookin for a guy to have fun with. I'm a fun loving individual with a kind heart. The type of guy that I am looking for is someone who respects a woman's worth. Who is loyal, honest, fun loving, adventurous. I'm looking for a guy who knows how to treat a woman! I am a Sexxy female in need of aot of goood loving.I enjoy reading, and swimming in the right water. If there is someone availabe that can keep me wet please, let me know. I'm cute, sexy and fun!! I would love to find a man to hang out with. I'm separated, so I'd like to just find someone to have a sexual relationship with a couple times a week when I need to be satisfied.

lustJana

Гость

dating live video - I want something different My name is Clare LY I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating Mackay online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating singles in Rockingham free online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating i want to meet someone that isnt gonna play with my emotions. im the kind of girl that doesnt like to rush into anything. id like to sit down and get to know somebody before i decide if i watn to pursue themj. and its not jus my decision either its theirs too. I am a very independent and laid back kind of girl. I am comfortable in my own skin. If I don't know about something sexually, teach me. I am a quick study and am always eager to learn new tricks. I am looking for someone to occupy a little bit of my spare time. I am looking for a genuine man. My prince. A man who I have things in common with, and our differences compliment one another/balance one anotehr out. If you want to know more, send me a mesdsage. i am a simple girl with a fairly simple life,and i prefer to keep it that way. i still like to have fun whenever i can. even though i don't need a man i would still like to meet someone to spend some time with and please me from time to time. I am a very driven person. I work hard and play hard. I try to have a balance (although sometimes difficult) with work, me time - exercising and doing outdoor activities, and having fun with friends. I am down to earth and kind hearted. I hate drama, games and unnscessary jealousy. I have been single for a while waiting for the right guy to come along. Looking to add to what i already have. Need to be discreet! Not interested in changing my situation or yours. Lets chat and see where it goes. Maybe meet for a drink and more.

lustTess

Гость

singles in Tasmania free online dating - Havent orgasmed in 3 months My name is Tanya VUE Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Coffs Harbour dating singles in Western Australia free online dating Maitland free online dating singles in Mackay free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating I am a very attractive female that wants to be pleased in everyway. I am lightskinned and small curvy frame. Also, I do like submissive meen that know and desire women like myself. So if your interesetd let me know. I will then send you a pic as long as you have one or send me one. i just made this out of boredom at work and am not really looking for anything too serious. i like hanging out with friends and partying, i'm a pretty relaxed and easy person to get along with, but don't tolerate rudeness or drama. feel free to message me if you wanna know more, and maybe you'll ge a reply back if I like you=) Im a gemini and enjoy going out to clubs and social gathering to have a good time. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of enerrgy to keep up with this gem. If youre strong with stamina then Im interested. I am looking to meet new and interesting people that are open to try new things. I am not uptight, but rather very easy going. I like the cinema, scary movies are the best. I am just looking for a FWB right now though... I am average build looking for someone to spend time with and getting to know them. Then we can build something and hopefully have a sexual encounter. If you are serious please keep in touch if not don't bother. it doesn't matter if you are male or female very much into both. I believe that honesty is the number one thing in a relationship so I want a man I can trust and who will trust me. Looks is not everything i look deep inside someone and not just on the outside. If you want true love then send me a message.

lustTaty

Гость

singles in Melton free online dating - Im simply looking for sex My name is Tess SEILER i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating romance Sunbury free online dating singles in Melton free online dating Wagga Wagga dating im tiredd of clingy guys. i need a guy to have sex when i want and thats it. no time for a boyfriend. if you are not clingy then hit me up. i just love sex i can't get enough of it. i love to please guys. so hey giys what are u waiting for come get me lol. you wont be disappointed. I am a smart and very sexy and fit woman who enjoys the art of pleasing her man or woman. I LOVE talking dirty enjoy a good spankin' and a sensual work out in the sheets. If you interested drop me a line. Hi, I'm kinda new to the area and don't know much people. I'm a really good person with a great scense of humor and have an awesome personality.I'm a honest,trustworthy,faithful,and open minded person.persuing going back to collrge. i'm a music and movie buff. This dating website thing is pretty much new to me so take it easy on me guys! what I'm looking for: A tall, nice guy and someone who likes tobe social and has a similar sense of humkr. I love to talk, sielnce freaks me out so I need someone who can hold a good conversation. Loves music and the arts nad other cultures or is open to learning. A friends with benefits type arrangement might be fine, but for now, I just waht a one night hook up and we'll take it from there... so if you're down with that, send me a message. Hope to talk to you soon!

lustJudi

Гость

Hervey Bay dating - Can you be gone in the morning? My name is Maia SOMERVILLE I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Toowoomba dating Albury-Wodonga dating Albany free online dating benaught Rockhampton dating I love being intimate. I nejoy snuggling and cuddling. I love my life and everything in it, I'm just looking for a little excitement and some good times. Only want guys that are disease fre too please. What happened to men taking care of the women? I am not talking about financially but can you challenge me not only just in the bedroom but outside of it as well? Can you carry on a conversation with out it involving sex? I am about to lose all faith here so somebody help me out. I am very spontaneous and outgoing and rarely meet a stranger. I love working out and staying in shape. I am looking for someone that is down to earth, with a great sense of humor (got to have that). Another thing that is really important to me is communication, cuase come on, we are all going to get old and our looks are going to fade away and if you don't have communication then you got nothing! I like mostly all kinds of music. I like to hangout with friends. I like to go to the mall. Im beautiful and outgoing and want a guy who doesnt mind trying new things in bed. I am a young female looking for sex, sex, and more sex...I am allergic to latex if you know what I mean..Love to be with men with big dongs...Love to take it very deep.. I'm currently in a relationship bu I have needs. Sexual needs. I have been wanting a fling for a while but I don't know how to approach any guys and I'm kind of shy about it. If you think you qualify, then hit me up. Maybe we can meet and greet. I promise you won't be disappointed.

lustAmar

Гость

singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating - I am a size queen My name is Iliana HONG Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Newcastle online dating singles in Perth free online dating South Australia online dating Cairns dating Ballarat online dating i'm looking for a guy who will treat me like a princess and love me for me and not just my looks so if you have that to offer than you can send me a message=] rO there's alswo another possibillity, i am also open to a one night deal. You wont be disappointed with me because I am very cute. I'm not much of a girly girl, but I still like it when a man can step up. I'm veru attracted to a witty guy who's not intimidated by a passionate and confident woman who takes control in bed. And for the lack of picture, I need to know character before I show my face. iam outgoing funny and luv to meet people looking for sum fun . i dont do rama or liars so if u n need of adventure holla at me,only the real men who r really tryin to get up need apply however flattering it might be to be admired from afar, i'd rather be admired in person, so write me and lts take it from there. I take care of myself and want someone to handle some persoanl business for me. No time for games. No Drama, I have enough of that... trying to eliminate all the unnecessary parts of life other than sex which I need often so hit me up!!! i really wanna go out dancing and see where it leads..the sooner the better! i love those little cereal variety packs and im the same way with men Wink i am a student looking for someone to chill with and maybe more. send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink It doesn't take a lot to make me happy as long as I'm with a good group of people and great atmosphere I am happy. I am very outgoing and love to make people laugh, I can be very sarcastic and I like to joke a lot. My friends love being around me because of my sense of humor and am looking for a guy thats funny.

lustAlea

Гость

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tied to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pmd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he aws 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in esx. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say aynthing he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was emant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the compute.r Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages J couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked oger the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either bcause I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. 100% free dating site Coffs Harbour free online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Bunbury online dating Mildura free online dating ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me w

lustLian

Гость

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I havbe a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionallky notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would aqppear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emaoled him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up te nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while Ihad given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, evehtuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Newcastle free online dating singles in Orange free online dating Coffs Harbour dating singles in Queensland free online dating I love dancing, make a great living, loving life, want to meet some men that are not depressed and want ot have a good time, if you are that guy, write me and let's take it from there...... for a first date i would like to go out to eat and to a movie or somethng it really doesnt matter just something simple i guess. Well im going to tell you straight up im not a slut or anything and i know some might think that you are if you want to have sex on a first date, but it dotn matter to me if the guy is nice then im all up for it. Im just a horney girl looking for some action so if you want some then write me. I am nto all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down now so I am giving this a shot. I really don't want anything serious for a while. i would definitely like to try some new guys though. i love sex and want a guy that knows how to please me. if youre interested write me to know more. i like doing drugs,and drinking. i want to find a quick lay and thats it. i like talking about myself and having you listen. i like swimmin,g running, art, music. did i say drinking? yeah. and beinmg f'ed up. and f'ed. Looking for a hookup buddy. Must be experienced. I love all kinds of music like I do races and sizes..so if your interested then leave me a message and we will see where it goes from here.

lustAyli

Гость

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written togethr in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone thatt I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was borsd and wanted to have a few lauhghs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage prpoosals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that reallyh caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guyu I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Evesry night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubtss. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but molst of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...anx love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I wuold fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul.I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I couod only hope and dream that one day aa man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Mount Gambier dating Tasmania dating Sunshine Coast free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating Gladstone online dating My hobbies are hanging out, going out to the movies, meeting new people. Dont get caught up in the drama and stay positive no matter the circumstances. Things that m

23brides  - Well here goes nothing.. Empty christian singles - Can u handle it? Чт 28 Июл - 21:36

lustEile

Гость

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in haeven. Not too lobg ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with somoene that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking throhgh the mald profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he dodn't reply bac.k.....oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website ane sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we havr shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that guyt feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. Afvter it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habitgs like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. Buyt I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities..and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anjyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! singles singles in Gladstone free online dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Maitland online dating Albany online dating I won't waste my time with anyone who is just like everyone else. I love being pampered, but not just with thing

lustAman

Гость

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save his life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Mrtha's Vineyard. There weren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm look caught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar abnd. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and th band was surprisingly excellent. When they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. hTe bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, ti ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it to him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgown I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with e-mail in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mailp back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he hda taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the endof the e-mail, though, he said that there was something he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during thgat next week. Something he needed to talk to me abouty in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to ksis passionately and carry me away into the Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of coures, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large plade and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down at a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe something that I couldn't even follwo. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramic. He tohught that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finiish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an ohur and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain that I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Mount Gambier free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating Bendigo dating Central Coast free online dating New South Wales dating i dont want any strings attached,just sex. i have a pretty decent figure. i am very good looking. ive never had any complaints i

lustKayl

Гость

I once heard that from tbe day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is T"he One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being thzt I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. Taht was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the preson that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually seending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothnig to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and foundr that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I lovew him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it endedc I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minues that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have nevr met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. N we have never met physically, but we know eachother on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anytthing. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body,, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! australia online dating Mildura dating dating in Australia Rockingham free online dating Mackay free online dating I'm a sexy college student, that loves 2 have fun with no strings attached... not here for cyber sex or 2 trade video just looki

Вернуться к началу  Сообщение [Страница 1 из 2]

На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму: